Translate this blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Additions: The Reaction Check box and Related Post Thumbnail

Hi there again. I added new thing in this blog. The Reaction check box and the LinkWithin thumbnail. I put a short description of the two below.

The Reaction check boxes works like a poll. It gives you a chance to rate the post by choosing from the three: excellent, average and okay. This can help me to look whether my posts are worth of viewing. Please try to use the new feature fully.

The Related posts' thumbnail by LinkWithin serves as a quick way to see other post linked with it. This can help you guys navigate the blog better.(The Google search bar is still not working.)

I hope you will enjoy this blog with the two new additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...