Translate this blog

Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Anamorphic Drawing of a Stick Man

         
          Once again, I attempted to create another anamorphic drawing. This one is a stick man which is supposed to look like it is standing above the paper. I actually posted something similar to this before. It is named "Pencil Trick". You can check it by clicking the link.
          I actually had a lot of tries doing a 3D looking sketch before I achieved this one. The trick is that you draw the stick man by stretching the upper parts more as compared to the lower parts. This way, you can create an illusion of the standing stick man if viewed on the right angle. 

I have placed the top view of the drawing below in order to show how it really looks like.



          I also took a photo of the anamorphic stick man with thick marker outlines. (taken from the angle that creates an illusion)
 
I will try to post a better anamorphic drawing if I have time. In the meantime, you can leave your comments and feedback about the stick man below. 

1 comment:

  1. Gian- your blog has full of ideas! You are the most unexpected person I ever met! The one who is Introvert outside yet Extrovert outside!

    ReplyDelete

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...