Translate this blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Extruding Walls in AutoCAD

          I find extruding cool and amazing because it allows you to create a three-dimensional model of a two-dimensional drawings. The drawing I used was a 2-D layout of the walls and columns of a building. I selected conceptual view and placed some colors to create a more realistic feel. I used AutoCAD for this one. Here is a sample of what I have done.



The photo above is a view of the extruded objects from above. 


This photo shows the view from the bottom of the extruded object.

          Unfortunately, I didn't placed the indoor dividers, windows and floors. I really hope I can work on improving this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...